Monday, November 12, 2012

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com so think of Mi king

Come out, but unexpectatively one among those persons are unexpectedly a Hong Hui, this is him surprisingly of, however heart in certain, again way:"Does the glory of the square , on arriving on the twoth, consider?"
The knife king hums one- track:"Consider fart."Stretch Zhang to offend toward him.
The Mi is body king's one Shan, after rounding beam, way:"The elder brother of the Xiao, you beat to run me, this place you can cannot treat, you walked never mind, you have a leg to contain feet, is again a knife king, who dare to ask for you, but your baby's daughter is different, her body has thus, if again rush about weariness from overwork, by that time ……have a mistake, there is a misfortune ……alas, can not blame me to talk too much many tongues at that time, a showed off quick argument to leak your movements."
The knife king originally talked at him of don't stop at all under the recruit type, but Mi the king more made reference to a behind, his recruit type is also more slow to come down, was Mi Wang Shuo finished, he also stopped down, way:"How do you want?"
The Mi king says with smile:"Do not dare how, just want to let a square glory treasure knife the secret tell me just."
The square glory sneers at a , way:"Can your thinking also come out here now?"
Mi king is also a surprised, many now a Hong Hui, the fighting skill of Hong Hui can not anticipate, the favour says with smile:"The glory of the square, you can be known to where do Ting walk at the miss to?I have already made my disciple go to a river and greet her to Tienjin.Her seeming to be not is a person come of, seem to be still to have 1 to call eastern ……"
Square glory surprised way:"What is east?You chase she how?"Heart in the very anxious to pair of Mi is 10000 of Wang Sui Shi.
The Mi king is after the way:"Calling is eastern super sky of of and one make the distance work properly Xi and hear that this is eastern super sky of to is a Peng Lai pretty woman illegitimate child, but that distance work properly Xi but is a Gai to help lord the distance thousand people's daughter.It is all remarkable.True fee I am many efforts."
The square glory hears being not eastern Yan snow, letting go of heart, but immediately deluding a way in the heart:"Other people come I still not strange, how is four younger brothers are followed to elder sister with five younger sisters to come?"Nu way:"I tell you the secret, you all put they.Otherwise don't think that to want me to tell you."
Mi Wang Jian public air, let go of heart, say with smile:"The glory of the square, you will do business too much as well?A condition can change a condition, you speak a treasure knife secret, and I don't tell Wu Lin your movements.But concerning Be put to the Ting waits a person of condition, need another condition to change."
Square glory Nu way:"The life used you changes still not enough?"
The Mi king roars with laughter a way:"Is quite good, but I died, waited a person at the Ting must also die, so your condition for saying doesn't establish, otherwise you agree to change three dead persons, though you killed me ……"
The square glory interrupts his words way:"What condition is the useless talk little to say, also have?"
The Mi is air king's one An, the taste suddenly has the 1 F fan's fog, way:"I want to see temple bead E."
The square glory hasn't got mad, knife Wang Nu Dao:"You a feet stepped into coffin, you still such ……" thinks of to still have flower language Jie to wait a person at,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, that abusive language finally didn't speak.
The Mi king resumes a normal way:"This need not you take care of.The glory of the square, she is where, I want to see her, I am good friends with to treat her so much, is me sorry she ……"
The square glory has been unbearable and allow of no him again say down, flicked Zhang shot to come up.Mi 1:00 of you king, turn over last roof, way:"You don't calm down thus, don't blame me Be killed to Ting, I can have already wanted to kill her to work properly Xi with that distance."
The square glory originally made track for to come up and had to Dou, way:"The temple elder sister isn't in the capital city.Even if at, I also will never temple the elder sister hand over to you."
Mi Wang Jian to temple bead the E is thus good, positive color way:"The glory of the square, you misunderstood, I not amorist, I however want to see her just.Otherwise you tell me her where can also, I seek her by myself."There has been in the words idea of entreaty.
Way square glory would not dare to tells him, :"You harm her still not enough?"
The Mi Wang Wang's God's way:"BE, is that I harmed her."
Square glory more Nu, favour way:"That I change a condition, I tell you the secret of treasure knife, you put 3 people.As for you told not to tell the other people our movementses, I ignored."Hopes so he think the treasure hides but forgets the matter of the E of temple bead.
The Mi king contemplated a short while, way:"Is all right, you know, I can't fail to keep promise."
The square glory takes out that to hide a treasure diagram way:"This secret that would is treasure knife."
The Mi king came forward to once connect to hide treasure figure one lo, way:"Hide treasure diagram?"The square glory point nods.The Mi king looks up at sky to roar with laughter.
Square glory heart way:"He smiles what, might it not be does he know to is a leave?This can how is good?"
Smile for a long time, Mi king just stopped to smile, way:"Does the treasure hide?Does the treasure hide?Originally however is a treasure to hide."
The square glory lets go of heart, favour way:"Is exactly such, we go up north, is fixing to go beyond the frontier of …… seeming of matter of this diagram black mountain ……"
Mi king wretched way:"Gold and silver valuables ……wealth ……I think come dry what?I want ……the treasury of emperor I go, jewelry ……what do I want to be dry?"
The glory of the square this just think of him is to steal a king, he stole a lifetime treasure, what treasure have no?Will wish to have this not to know that the treasure that still have hides?Sank down again all of a sudden in the heart, that he also Be put to Ting, eastern super sky of work properly Xi with distance?
Just thinking, the Mi king will hide treasure diagram to accept and said with smile:"The glory of the square, you think Zha I?This hides although the treasure diagram isn't what you for elaborating me recently do,this cloth lo comes also however more than 20 year, scene, and this treasure knife at least several a hundred years, scene, this knife and cloth also differ a lot too big?"
The glory of the square a surprised, favour way:"This I don't know, anyway this hide the treasure diagram is a treasure knife of secret, you not letter hide treasure diagram and return to me, I seek by myself."
The king of Mi is half believe and half doubt, only afraid there are still other secrets on this cloth, didn't dare to easily return again the glory is to the square, way:"Like, I don't walk again, only afraid really Be getting more unable to leave, I will put at the miss at the Ting.I also talk to calculate words, you since used 3 people to change, that I have to tell the people of this world your movements.Take leave!"Jumped roof to leave.
The square glory also jumped down, flower language Jie light tone way:"Square elder brother, he finally believes."
The glory of the square but happy don't get up, way:"Only wish he is really put to an elder sister."
The king of the knife but way:"Jie son, he finally believes what?"
Wang Mei Yan's noodles says with smile:"Uncle Xiao, that hiding treasure diagram is in fact false."
Knife Wang Huo Dao:"Is false?Even did I also see walk an eye?"
Wang Mei Mang's way:"That hiding treasure diagram isn't false, but that hide the treasure diagram is a treasure knife of the secret is false.Square elder brother Shi where know the secret of treasure knife, square elder brother Shi cheats Mi king of, surprisingly Mi extremely clever king, still aboved elder brother Shi of be."
The knife king roars with laughter, but scolds a way:"Smelly boy, even I also cheat, your boy seeks dead."
The flower language Jie favour way:"The adopted father isn't the square's elder brother of wrong, is all Jie son to cheat your .You have to scold and then scold Jie son."
The knife king says with smile:"I will scold Jie son, painful still too late.However square the glory is unpardonable."
The square glory can have no a mood to play trick, way:"Uncle Xiao, we still want to go where, can not live again here."
If the knife king also think of Mi king once said, way:"H'm, O.K. I still have another place.We packed luggage to follow me to would be."
The flower language Jie says with smile:"Adopted father, you how so many houses of ah?"
Wang Mei says with smile:"This calls a wily rabbit has three burrows."
Knife right way:"What a wily rabbit has three burrows?My early expecting will have today and say again, in case that I can not come back, I have to still have a place to live?So in the capital city, I have many houses."
The square glory says with smile:"Say so that uncle Xiao was definitely also hasing many houses everywhere?"
The knife king says with smile:"You return calculate not stupid.Sometimes you return the ability heel Jie son is everywhere of."
The square glory says with smile:"The so big wealth of uncle Xiao, I didn't eat to have no a place to live for rice by that time, uncle Xiao musted send me a building Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment